Wednesday, April 23, 2008

How Does Friday Sound?

Well, of course I got impatient and called, it's a whole 24 hours later than it should be...and I think of myself as being pretty patient...ha, ha, guess not under fire! So the receptionist said she would have the nurse give me a call, which could take up to 12 hours (that was at 4pm...I doubt I'll get a call at 2am, but stranger things have happened).

She did tell me that our doctor is in surgery all day tomorrow, so if we didn't hear anything today it probably won't be until Friday. So tune in Friday for another exciting adventure of Hurry Up and Wait.

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Hurry up and wait. That's not a fun game!

Robyn

Hidden Jewel said...

Ugh!

Anonymous said...

It's not a fun game...because you don't know the rules...because they're aren't any...

:)
joy

Galaxy said...

Say 'Hi!' to Aspen for me. Tell her I miss her a bunch and am praying. I wish you all the best.

Z