Thursday, September 25, 2008

9-24

We'll all be talking about 9-11 for years to come, but really for us it will be 9-24. Yesterday was a doozie....

My washer died.
My Uncle Bill died.
Ken left.

I'll be needing a job...maybe I can write Country & Western songs...good thing we don't have a dog, it might have died too!

I am mostly feeling abandoned, sad, not good enough, and ashamed. This isn't how my life was supposed to turn out...ok, so throw indignant in there too. I figure if I just throw this out there for the whole world to know then maybe I can avoid some of those awkward invitations for the two of us, questions about his job hunt, etc.

In the mean time life goes on...the girls are doing school in preparation for what they want to be when they grow up. Now I wonder what I will be when I grow up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alicia! I WILL be praying for you and the girls!!!! Please let me know what else I can do!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!

beachbirdie said...

Oh mercy. I don't know what to say. My heart aches for you...I would keep my mouth shut and give you a hug if I were in the same room with you, consider yourself "held".

I will be praying. With love, Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Hello Alicia,

I'm in shock about Ken leaving you and the girls. Doesn't make sense. I will try to be helpful and encouraging to you. Yes, we will pray for your whole family.

In Christ's Love,

Chris